- Earn a higher APY rate than your current bank
- Federally insured with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Help boost your savings
I know you’re tired of seeing your savings account go up by $.01 every quarter because I am… We put all of this money into our savings account for it to go up $.04 every year. -_-
I feel like we’ll be more excited and willing to save if we know our money is actually growing as it sits in the bank.
LUCKILY, I know of a bank that has a high yield savings account called CIT Bank.
CIT Bank is known as a high yield savings builder bank!
- You can earn up to 0.40% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) depending the type of account you open.
- Each account is federally insured up to $250,000 with the FDIC.
- CIT Bank aims to help boost your savings account by giving you various ways to earn up to 0.40% APY and providing you with resources along your money growth journey.
Learn more about CIT Bank by clicking this link !!